Inception
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Inceptions homepage. This is a Minecraft emulation server that is provided to the public at no extra cost!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

YouTube. Yesorno?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Proxy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Proxy

YouTube. Yesorno? Empty
PostSubject: YouTube. Yesorno?   YouTube. Yesorno? EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 8:49 am

Eventually (basically, whenever I feel like it), I'm going to be using my YouTube to make videos of various games/my Animation Design projects, so I was wondering if I could use my videos of Minecraft to, in a way, advertise our server? Or, this can just stay as a basic private server.
Just curious. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Alturnous
Admin
Admin
Alturnous

YouTube. Yesorno? Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTube. Yesorno?   YouTube. Yesorno? EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 9:16 am

Personally I don't care lol.. Record w/e ever you want, as long as its all positive Very Happy ... I'm not sure what Zan would think though i'll ask him lol I doubt he would care at all though.
Back to top Go down
Zanathar
Admin
Admin
Zanathar

YouTube. Yesorno? Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTube. Yesorno?   YouTube. Yesorno? EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 12:26 pm

I don't care as long as the IP isn't posted you may post the forum address and I have a feeling once our server comes back online we are going to be losing a lot of players due to this downtime so I may open it up to the public for awhile. This is all fine with me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://minecraftinception.forumotion.com
noahs97
Newcommer
Newcommer

YouTube. Yesorno? Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTube. Yesorno?   YouTube. Yesorno? EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 11:15 am

What programs will you be using to make the videos? If you don't have any good editing programs you can email me the file and i will edit it if you want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

YouTube. Yesorno? Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTube. Yesorno?   YouTube. Yesorno? Empty

Back to top Go down

YouTube. Yesorno?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inception :: In-Game :: Discussion-
Jump to: