Inception
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Inceptions homepage. This is a Minecraft emulation server that is provided to the public at no extra cost!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PvP Arena

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hugzie
Master Member
Master Member
Hugzie

PvP  Arena Empty
PostSubject: PvP Arena   PvP  Arena EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 9:13 am

This arena I'm working on has a castle thing in the center of the map with crumbling walls on either side of it. across from that is a U shaped stream with a bridge on one side and stepping stones on the other. in the middle of the stream is some crumbled ruins. On one side of the map is a wooden house with access to the roof and open windows at ground level; On the opposite side of the map is some ruins filled with sand. Throughout the map are trees, roads, lighting and decorations. I will post pictures in a few minutes..

[EDIT]
Decided not to do pictures- Instead I'm uploading a quick walk-through of the arena. It'll be posted on Youtube in like an hour. Youtube takes forever to upload to.

I'm also going to upload the world file in case someone wants to add to it.
Here is the link to download the folder. Just Extract it into C:/Documents and Settings/<name>/Application Data/.minecraft But make sure to back up your current World 3 If you have something saved there.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/rtouin

[EDIT]
I Uploaded a video to youtube but it wouldn't accept the format. It is an .avi. So im not going to bother uploading it again cause it took way too long for what it's worth. Just download the World3 file and see the arena first hand. Smile
Back to top Go down
Zanathar
Admin
Admin
Zanathar

PvP  Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP Arena   PvP  Arena EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 8:50 am

Hugzie get a converter for the file lol I would love to see it!
Back to top Go down
https://minecraftinception.forumotion.com
Hugzie
Master Member
Master Member
Hugzie

PvP  Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP Arena   PvP  Arena EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 11:13 am

Zanathar wrote:
Hugzie get a converter for the file lol I would love to see it!

The world download is there. I don't feel like spending almost 2 hours to upload a video. lol
Back to top Go down
Alturnous
Admin
Admin
Alturnous

PvP  Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP Arena   PvP  Arena EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 3:06 am

lol get faster internet? Razz ... and just fyi, not everyone can extract the folder into that file location.. it all depends on your operating system Smile .. Just open Run and type %appdata% than click .minecraft go into the saves folder and extract it there Smile
Back to top Go down
Hugzie
Master Member
Master Member
Hugzie

PvP  Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP Arena   PvP  Arena EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 3:21 am

Alturnous wrote:
lol get faster internet? Razz ... and just fyi, not everyone can extract the folder into that file location.. it all depends on your operating system Smile .. Just open Run and type %appdata% than click .minecraft go into the saves folder and extract it there Smile

Thank-you for pointing that out Alt cheers I knew there was another way to open up that folder but i forgot.
Back to top Go down
Alturnous
Admin
Admin
Alturnous

PvP  Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP Arena   PvP  Arena EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 3:25 am

Not a problem Smile
Back to top Go down
emze
Master Member
Master Member

PvP  Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP Arena   PvP  Arena EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:29 pm

If you type /warp pvparena Prox started an obsidian and yellowstone arena that should be great for pvp. Tell us if you've built your arena Hugzie. You should put it near his so you can choose which one you want to fight in Smile
Back to top Go down
Hugzie
Master Member
Master Member
Hugzie

PvP  Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP Arena   PvP  Arena EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 3:45 am

emze wrote:
If you type /warp pvparena Prox started an obsidian and yellowstone arena that should be great for pvp. Tell us if you've built your arena Hugzie. You should put it near his so you can choose which one you want to fight in Smile

When the server comes back online ill start making one. I'm also going to get rid of that burning waterslide. lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PvP  Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP Arena   PvP  Arena Empty

Back to top Go down

PvP Arena
Page 1 of 1