Inception
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Inceptions homepage. This is a Minecraft emulation server that is provided to the public at no extra cost!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An economy??

Go down 
+2
baconn
Zanathar
6 posters

Should we have an economy?
Yes
An economy?? I_vote_lcap100%An economy?? I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 8 ]
No
An economy?? I_vote_lcap0%An economy?? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Zanathar
Admin
Admin
Zanathar

An economy?? Empty
PostSubject: An economy??   An economy?? EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 3:46 am

I was thinking about getting an economy started so you had to pay in coins and people could open up their own shops? Let me know what you think in the poll and in the forum discussion!
Back to top Go down
https://minecraftinception.forumotion.com
baconn
Novice Member
Novice Member
baconn

An economy?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: An economy??   An economy?? EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 5:01 pm

Zanathar wrote:
I was thinking about getting an economy started so you had to pay in coins and people could open up their own shops? Let me know what you think in the poll and in the forum discussion!
Coins huh? hmm... how would someone obtain coins without being given them from another player? or is it just like between users and mods regulate the mints? maybe giving away a lot for prizes to contests? I think it'll add an interesting aspect to inception.
Back to top Go down
emze
Master Member
Master Member

An economy?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: An economy??   An economy?? EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:15 pm

Usually everybody starts with a certain amount of coins. And I like the idea.
Back to top Go down
Hugzie
Master Member
Master Member
Hugzie

An economy?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: An economy??   An economy?? EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 3:53 am

Would these coins be an actual object in-game?
'Cause that would be... wait for it... wait for it.... Awesome!

If not it would still be pretty cool.
I would like to see an economy of some sort implemented into Inception.
Back to top Go down
Alturnous
Admin
Admin
Alturnous

An economy?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: An economy??   An economy?? EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 4:09 am

I've never actually seen this system in a server before lol... So I have no idea what it is like at all haha.. guess it will be a surprise for all of us Razz
Back to top Go down
emze
Master Member
Master Member

An economy?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: An economy??   An economy?? EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 4:14 am

I've seen a few iConomy servers.. most of them had a /money command or something like that which showed how much you had. There was also an auction function that you would see go through chat.. someone offers up cobble at a minimum bid.. people type their bids in before the time runs out.. Coins get transfered w the blocks.
Back to top Go down
Hugzie
Master Member
Master Member
Hugzie

An economy?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: An economy??   An economy?? EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 4:17 am

Alturnous wrote:
I've never actually seen this system in a server before lol... So I have no idea what it is like at all haha.. guess it will be a surprise for all of us Razz

emze wrote:
I've seen a few iConomy servers.. most of them had a /money command or something like that which showed how much you had. There was also an auction function that you would see go through chat.. someone offers up cobble at a minimum bid.. people type their bids in before the time runs out.. Coins get transfered w the blocks.

Ive seen iConomy on a different server. You start out with a certain number of credits. and every 30 minutes or something you gain more credits. you use these credits to buy blocks. all of this is done through commands. for example: /shop buy [item] [amount] there is also an auction script i've seen on a server where the command was something like /auction sell [item] [price] [time] then the server sends a message to everyone saying who is selling what item at how much for such and such amount of time. It's pretty neat and I'm looking forward to an economy on this server.
Back to top Go down
emze
Master Member
Master Member

An economy?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: An economy??   An economy?? EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 4:18 am

Quote :

Ive seen iConomy on a different server. You start out with a certain number of credits. and every 30 minutes or something you gain more credits. you use these credits to buy blocks. all of this is done through commands. for example: /shop buy [item] [amount] there is also an auction script i've seen on a server where the command was something like /auction sell [item] [price] [time] then the server sends a message to everyone saying who is selling what item at how much for such and such amount of time. It's pretty neat and I'm looking forward to an economy on this server.

Much better explanation. bounce
Back to top Go down
Alturnous
Admin
Admin
Alturnous

An economy?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: An economy??   An economy?? EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 4:20 am

Sounds interesting lol
Back to top Go down
DustyFeets
Novice Member
Novice Member

An economy?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: An economy??   An economy?? EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 5:30 am

My favorite economy system is the one in the promised land server. It uses iConomy, and you can sell about any item you have to the server. Let's say you have an abundance of gravel, and you really have no use for it, just type /money sell gravel 100, and you get whatever the price for gravel is times 100. This makes it easy to make money, and a breeze to cleaning out chests.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

An economy?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: An economy??   An economy?? Empty

Back to top Go down

An economy??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inception :: In-Game :: Discussion-
Jump to: