Inception
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Inceptions homepage. This is a Minecraft emulation server that is provided to the public at no extra cost!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chat/Shout-out Box

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hugzie
Master Member
Master Member
Hugzie

Chat/Shout-out Box Empty
PostSubject: Chat/Shout-out Box   Chat/Shout-out Box EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 4:11 am

I just noticed that this forum is starting to heat up and I was wondering if it was possible to add a chat box somewhere. I know this is a free forum and i wasn't sure if it was possible.
Back to top Go down
emze
Master Member
Master Member

Chat/Shout-out Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat/Shout-out Box   Chat/Shout-out Box EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 4:15 am

I like it the way it is... makes it look busy. (And improves my post count Wink )
Back to top Go down
Hugzie
Master Member
Master Member
Hugzie

Chat/Shout-out Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat/Shout-out Box   Chat/Shout-out Box EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 4:20 am

emze wrote:
I like it the way it is... makes it look busy. (And improves my post count Wink )

Yea, but you can make it so you have to wait a certain amount of time before sending another message. Don't get me wrong, I like seeing my post count climb. lol. but it might be helpful to some people that has a quick question.
Back to top Go down
emze
Master Member
Master Member

Chat/Shout-out Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat/Shout-out Box   Chat/Shout-out Box EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 4:24 am

Hugzie wrote:
emze wrote:

Yea, but you can make it so you have to wait a certain amount of time before sending another message. Don't get me wrong, I like seeing my post count climb. lol. but it might be helpful to some people that has a quick question.

Well.. the activity of the board shows that we shouldn't really have a problem with questions being answered quickly. Though I completely understand where ou're coming from Very Happy. I know I get an email every time someone sends me a message, so if they need something answered they can PM me and I'll respond fairly quickly.
Back to top Go down
Alturnous
Admin
Admin
Alturnous

Chat/Shout-out Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat/Shout-out Box   Chat/Shout-out Box EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 4:29 am

i don't think a chat option is available on this site.. eventually i'm just going to make a MinecraftInception website Very Happy than we can add what we please lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chat/Shout-out Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat/Shout-out Box   Chat/Shout-out Box Empty

Back to top Go down

Chat/Shout-out Box
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inception :: General :: Suggestions-
Jump to: