Inception
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Inceptions homepage. This is a Minecraft emulation server that is provided to the public at no extra cost!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bottomless pit or waterslide

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LupinIII
Newcommer
Newcommer

Bottomless pit or waterslide Empty
PostSubject: Bottomless pit or waterslide   Bottomless pit or waterslide EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 7:29 am

Ok so stay with my but i think we should make a real bottom less pit! liek in 300! Then we can kick greavers down it! Or we should remake the waterslide which was sadly deleted.
Back to top Go down
Zanathar
Admin
Admin
Zanathar

PostSubject: Re: Bottomless pit or waterslide   Bottomless pit or waterslide EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 7:43 am

Haha I think we should do the waterslide first for sure since the server went all private now. The waterslide was awesome!
Back to top Go down
https://minecraftinception.forumotion.com
Hugzie
Master Member
Master Member
Hugzie

PostSubject: Re: Bottomless pit or waterslide   Bottomless pit or waterslide EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 6:08 am

As both of you may know the waterslide is back and better than before! I also plan on making more to it when the server comes back online. As of now the slide is all above ground. Im not going to ruin it but the new part will be mostly underground. bounce
Back to top Go down
Proxy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Proxy

PostSubject: Re: Bottomless pit or waterslide   Bottomless pit or waterslide EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 6:10 am

Hugzie wrote:
As both of you may know the waterslide is back and better than before! I also plan on making more to it when the server comes back online. As of now the slide is all above ground. Im not going to ruin it but the new part will be mostly underground. bounce

When I rode down it, I hit the lava and I DIDN'T DC. I was so happy.
Great job with it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LupinIII
Newcommer
Newcommer

PostSubject: Re: Bottomless pit or waterslide   Bottomless pit or waterslide EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 6:48 am

Alright next up then is teh pit!
Back to top Go down
emze
Master Member
Master Member

PostSubject: Re: Bottomless pit or waterslide   Bottomless pit or waterslide EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:26 pm

What's w you and the bottomless pit? That's retarded lol. You can only make it if you yell HERPADERPADERP as you go down. Need to fix the T in the inception sign and banner, I've just noticed. Looks janky. bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bottomless pit or waterslide   Bottomless pit or waterslide Empty

Back to top Go down

Bottomless pit or waterslide
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inception :: In-Game :: Competitions-
Jump to: