Inception
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Inceptions homepage. This is a Minecraft emulation server that is provided to the public at no extra cost!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Griefing in our server

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
emze
Master Member
Master Member

Griefing in our server Empty
PostSubject: Griefing in our server   Griefing in our server EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 11:20 am

This isn't a report so I didn't put it in that section.

I know the server isn't a whitelist server so it's not technically completely private, but there has been a lot of griefing lately... Even after the IP was taken off the minecraftforum.net website. Does that mean that it's completely secure? No, but that means that there's a very large chance one of the people who we think of as a friendly participant of this community is doing the damage. This can also be proven by Zan's logs of who enters... but that's besides the point. I'm not here to bitch or complain... but to ask you to stop. It's irritating to have to rebuild things that someone destroys on purpose. It's worse when they have to rebuild it without a moderator's help. I fear a few people have left our server for good because of this. If you aren't interested in the community- leave. There are a lot of great people who come here and it's a real stretch that whoever is griefing will read this post.. but with all the glitchyness that's going on... there's always a moderator who is invisible and you won't be welcome here. It's very easy to catch.

Sorry for the rant..
Back to top Go down
Zanathar
Admin
Admin
Zanathar

Griefing in our server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Griefing in our server   Griefing in our server EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 4:03 am

Yeah I agree if you are caught in the act you will be banned. I will continue to check the logs for new players and I am yet to see any. So yes it does mean it is someone on the server. If we can't handle the responsibilites we will begin taking them away! Please start to mature.
Back to top Go down
https://minecraftinception.forumotion.com

Griefing in our server
Page 1 of 1